Tuesday, May 15, 2012

weekend running

So I really need to improve on weekend running....because its essential, but for some reason I am awful at it.


Anyways woo back on track running. Today was a run/workout day. Only 4 weeks ish till i start my true marathon training schedule. That sure came up quickly. Today was just a simple three miles. One easy mile to start me off. The next two were tough/fast. It was nice to run on a flat course again. I worked out with my brother which basically means I killed myself in a sort of masochistic way. Good times indeed even if it was just "an easy day" for him.


The times I posted were as follows:
mile 1= 8:05
mile 2= 6:32
mile 3= 6:13

I am really feeling good about the speed I am able to maintain even in a regular workout. A 5k would probably be a nice speed test as well, but it is about time to start doing miles....lets do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment