Monday, April 23, 2012

This is Josh.....See Josh run.....

Well good afternoon to everyone!

I have decided to give this whole Boston Marathon Qualification via the Detroit Marathon one more go.....


My plan is as such. I will be following the advanced marathon training schedule as given by my beloved Hanson Brothers. (LINK TO COME ). Although I have not yet completed a marathon I have been a distance runner and logged enough miles through my life I feel i can handle this type of running workload. The 18 weeks to go marker does not start until late June which gives me about two months to get to the point where I will be doing actual marathon training.

I plan to use this blog to share my daily runs, trials and tribulations, experiences, and most of all give a bit of an inside look into my adventures in running. I hope that everyone gets a little bit out of this experience and I hope that you enjoy reading it as much as i hope to enjoy writing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment